Thursday, December 27, 2012

FB & Other Thoughts...

Okay, FB and I are not being the best of friends right now! I'm not sure what is going on with my posts and likes but it is not doing either....so I deactivated it for awhile. I'm not sure if this will work, but let's give it a try. Anyway, thanks to all of my followers on my TpT page your feedback is encouraging. It is so wonderful to know that I can create a product that is enjoyed by so many teachers and their students. TpT has really brought the world of teaching full circle. It is such a pleasure to see how teachers are implementing lessons across the world-literally! I have been teaching all of my life. I use to play school with my two little sisters and their friends. Our home was filled with books on top of books...I use to let my friends check out my books like the library...lol....that seems like so long ago. I always wanted a school of my own, but that's another story. Well, I just want to say thank you and now it's back to work.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

All content © 2012-2013 Teachie Peachie | All Rights Reserved.