Friday, August 23, 2013

Hi ya'll! I know it has been a long time since I last blogged. I was on a roll until we switched to bloglovin'...I know, I know that I should be over it, but it put in non-motivated mood. However, I must move on and get back to blogging. I have been working on several TpT products and Fan Freebies which I hope to post soon. I am sitting now in my friend's classroom as she reviews with her second graders before their quiz on the Creek Indians. This has been a busy years so far. I have been working with the teachers as they complete their SLOs for the beginning of the school year. I was so excited to see the students work on my "What's My Value?" packet during math. I hope to have that packet posted on TpT soon. Anyway, I hope that everyone has a great weekend as I try to get back into the swing of the things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All content © 2012-2013 Teachie Peachie | All Rights Reserved.