Saturday, December 22, 2012

Teacher Goodies Day 3

I see that I still have only one follower...so "Hello Crystal!"...lol and hello to anyone else that may be just stopping by for a peek at my blog. Well, the teacher goodie that I found were my Oreo cookies dipped in white chocolate. I found them at Walmart about 15 minutes from my house because our neighborhood Walmart was sold out :( I have been eating them for years....I think that they are more of a childhood memory than anything else. Unfortunately, they don't last longer than a day-30 minutes so they become part of my past very quickly. What's your favorite cookie to eat or bake during the holiday season?  

Now back to the real goodies! I love Scholastic ANYTHING!  I use this set along with Alpha Tales to help me introduce letters and numbers. I use them as morning work, enrichment assignments and the like. I also print the mini books on colored paper and add to them to my math center.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

All content © 2012-2013 Teachie Peachie | All Rights Reserved.