Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My How Time Flies!

This has been a wonderful winter break! I was so happy to spend time with my family. We didn't do much, but anytime spent with my children is priceless. My son is 15 years old and soon will be leaving for college. I just can't believe that he soon will be on his own and to add sadness to my already broken heat...he is graduating a year early...OMG...WHAT...PUMP THE BREAKS! I just can't believe it. He is my first and only son. He is the most wonderful son in the world. We have been through many ups and downs and he has not complained once...unlike me. He gets that trait from my mother....lol  I feel so blessed and I thank God for him everyday. I love you...Poppa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All content © 2012-2013 Teachie Peachie | All Rights Reserved.