Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sight Word Freebie!

 

I'm back with a FREEBIE! I want to say thank you to my old and new followers for hanging in here with me. I have been on a journey of faith and patience. I have grown so much as a child of God, wife, mother, daughter, and friend. I still have more roads to travel, but I am thankful for all the roads that brought me to the place I am now. I am thankful for all the friends I have made along the way. They have been so amazing and encouraging...I could not have prayed for better friends. Now on to the FREEBIE!   

      
 

I love integrating subjects so I created a packet that combines learning sight words with simple math skills. The best part-hands-on-learning! This packet was created to add the love of math with learning sight words. It can be a challenge for some students to learn these words, but I hope that by completing these activities they will learn them more quickly and easily.  Also, pick your Fan Freebie!    
 
 



4 comments:

  1. Great article. I spent my spare time reading some blogs. And I found yours a great and knowledgeable content. Keep it up.

    Zean
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and I teach in Georgia too! I saw you in the link from Hanging out in Primary.
    I blog at www.the-primary-life.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thank you. I will definitely follow you and thank you for following me. 🍑

    ReplyDelete
  4. I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site too.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

All content © 2012-2013 Teachie Peachie | All Rights Reserved.