Friday, June 28, 2013

Bloglovin' 2

Okay, I must admit that I really didn't want to do the whole bloglovin' thing...I made it more than it had to be ,but it was SUPER easy. I am moved and I hope that the rest of my followers come along with me on our new adventures in Blog Land. Thank you to the 13 ( which is my number for change- see 13 is not so bad) followers that are with me on bloglovin' that means a lot. Sorry, I haven't been blogging my daughter and son want all of my time and when I sit in front of this computer their faces get sad so...I'm sure you understand. I'm working on finishing my products and getting things ready for my End of the Summer and Back to School giveaways..OMG! My first time...I hope it goes well.  Again, thanks and see you all on the other side. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All content © 2012-2013 Teachie Peachie | All Rights Reserved.