What a great idea for a linky party! I linked up with Ashley at Just Reed to share my
obsession 10 favorite Pinterest Pins related to a given topic. This week Ashley chose Classroom Decor!
Let's Knock'em Down!
1. I adore the way Michelle at Apples and ABC's decorated her classroom for open house. It is so fun and full of color which I love! She also did an awesome job at displaying what her children learned...it was more than just art.
2. This is one of my absolute favorites! I don't know if this counts as decor, but the dots are really cute! This idea will for sure eliminate running, pushing and "sticking" line. This is a classroom saver! I would love to give credit to this awesome idea, but my Pinterest button won't go the website. If you know the person please inform me so that I can give credit where credit is due. THX
3. Anything that School Girl Style creates is AWESOME! She really takes decorating your classroom to another level. I love the Road Trip theme because learning is a continuous journey.
This is the perfect classroom decor for me.
4. I am crazy for polka- dots! Erica Bohrer really hit it out of the ball park with all her amazing designs for the upcoming school year. Polka-dots are taking over in every color and I simply love it!
5. What a wonderful DIY shared by A First Grade Journey is a great way to add additional seating to any classroom....Can anyone say CHEVRON?!
6. Glitzy in First Grade created a great space for her students.
Great Job Mrs. Hubble!
7. This is so adorable! Please visit Squish Preschool Ideas
for a variety of classroom decor ideas!
8. I'm not a math genius, but I think this is an awesome way to tell time. If you want it click HERE to order.
9. This is a great addition to any classroom!
Follow the link to pin-it!
10. I don't turn on the lights in my classroom. I use natural like which I love! I like this because it is not too bright and I can use it where I might need extra lighting w/o having to turn on the classroom lights. Also, if you know who created this please let me know so that I can give credit. Click HERE to pin-it!