Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ten Pin Linky Party

Let's Party! I know I'm late...sorry.
I was so busy yesterday with my son's writer's workshop and then we stayed at the library with the girls to watch a movie.
So much fun, but I am ready to go to the beach!  

#1 Okay...it took me about 30 minutes to write this one..LOL I got caught-up on
Mel D's blog Seusstastic Classroom! This was pinned on Pinterest as well as featured last year on Classroom Management Linky Party. 

#2 How cute is this! This a great pin from Mrs. Ricca's Kindergarten blog. This is a great management system!  
#3 How about cocoa with the teacher!
 Visit The Creative Classroom or Pinterest  to see how to implement  this management system in your classroom. 


#4 This is a great little management system to aid in the art of tattling. Click HERE  to Pint it! Also, check out Amanda at  First Grade Garden  for more great management ideas.  

#5 The title says it all. Click HERE to Pin it! 
# 6 Body Language & Classroom Management 
Click HERE to see why he is so happy! 
 #7 I wish I had this sign when I was teaching PK. I can't count the number of times that I experienced my students having to leave a learning center to go the the restroom or any area that they working in for a moment and return only to find someone in their place. OMG...now the augments and/or crying begins. This is a great pin & it was also featured on Classroom Freebies too!  
#8 Group Management System shared
 by the Substitute Teacher. Don't forget to Pin it!  
#9   Classroom Manager Positions! Can you think up 24 manager positions? I can't, but Rockin' and Teachin' in 4th Grade did! 
#10 Please Stop! 
I absolutely love this management system.
 I am printing it out today! 
It's not on Pinterest, but I found it on the same blog as #9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All content © 2012-2013 Teachie Peachie | All Rights Reserved.